In a circulation passed accross yesterday, 2ND October, 2018. The management instructed that graduands who are not on the NYSC Moblization list are required to visit the Jamb portal to be updated as the closes today, 3RD OCTOBER 2018 by 12 NOON.
However there is no need to panic, here is how to go about it
First it is important to state that this can be done in any cafe or with your phone
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR NYSC MOBILIZATION LIST
- First check what you need to print by visiting https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist to fetch your details, this then tells you what next to do, you will recieve any of the following message.
FOR CATEGORY A
“You are not on matriculation.Print your Admission Letter”
You are expected to print out the required document
- Visit https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and Login with your email and password. If you dont have an account, then create one if you haven’t, its FREE.
- Click on ADMISSION LETTER
- yOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO MAKE PAYMENT N1,100
- After successful payment, go back to your profile and click on ADMISSION LETTER again
- Fill in your Jamb no and year, then click on download (pdf)
- After download your name will be automatically added on the NYSC list. You can confirm this by visiting https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist
“You have not been offered Admission“
“You are on Matriculation List“
Simply Login or create an profile account if you haven’t
Once this is done, proceed to where you need to what you need to print
You will be charged N1,000 to purchase a print out
After successful payment, download the the PDF
Then finally visit
Your name will be automatically included in the list.
*New JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER ALERT*
This is to inform those candidates who have been given new jamb registration number due to the regularization of their admission with jamb to forward the new jamb registration number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send ur Matric and full name along side the new jamb registration number.