HOW TO UPLOAD AWAITING RESULT ON UNILORIN PORTAL
Candidates who have been having challenges in uploading their O’Level results, you can now successfully make the upload. This was made known by the management in a circular HERE , however, there is a final deadline slated for Sunday, 21st March 2021.
Below is the step by step guide to upload & very important information.
STEPS TO UPDATE
1. Login to your portal ( https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php )
2. Upon login, check the links at the left section and click on “UPDATE AWAITING RESULTS”
3. Select on the Number of Sitting (s) then re-upload your new results
4. Once done, ensure you see the pop-up notification that your data has been saved successfully.
5. After the above, you will be directed to select your Best Five Relevant O’level. This is a crucial stage. Automatically, your 5 best will be selected, you are to ensure it’s the right grade displayed and selected (for those who used 2 sittings). At this point also note that it must display the 5 subjects, not 4 or 3. If yours is otherwise, WhatsApp or Call 08078087987
IMPORTANT INFO YOU SHOULD NOTE
a) This is one of the most sensitive parts. Your O’levels is part of your screening process, so ensure NO MISTAKE is uploaded. Verify again.
b) Even if you had 300 in UTME or high grade in other qualification (Olevel/DE), ANY WRONG ENTRY leads to automatic disqualification.
c) You can’t upload anything less than a CREDIT pass in your O’level. This means anything like D7 to F9 can’t be uploaded
d) There is always a deadline to Upload your results on the portal. So ensure you upload before the deadline, Sunday, 21st March 2021, when the portal will finally be closed.
e) Upload must be done on your JAMB PORTAL (CAPS) also.
f) Finally, if you don’t have a required grade, you are advised to combine. Yes, you can combine results if you are short of one then you select the best grade. Feel free to WhatsApp us 08078087987 you encounter any issue, need clarification, or want us to help you upload an error-free upload.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Comment below if yours wasn’t answered/addressed or WhatsApp/Call 08078087987. Kindly address the number above if you have any relating questions or need clarifications.
FILL FOR MORE LIVE ADMISSION UPDATES [Form id=”9″]
UNILORIN ADMISSION GUIDE
KINDLY SHARE THIS,
SAVE AN ASPIRANT