Candidates who took the 2021 West Africa Examination Council’s Senior Secondary School Examination can now check their results via SMS or the WAEC portal.
How to Check WAEC Results 2021
To check their results on the portal, all the candidates need to do is:
- Go to https://www.waecdirect.org. which is the WAEC result checking portal.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year
- Select your Examination Type which is “school candidate result”.
- Then enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN afterwards.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to get your 2021 WAEC Result.
Checking 2021 WAEC result via SMS
According to the examination body, candidates can send the following to short-code 32327:
To Check Text: WAEC*ExamNumber*ExamCardPIN*ExamYear
For example WAEC*4201001001*123456789012*2021
Notably, there is no need for space in the format above. In addition, the candidate will bear the N30 cost of the result SMS.
Once the SMS is sent, the result will be delivered via SMS to the mobile phone of the candidate.