With the official release of the Admission list by the University of Ilorin. Applicants who were offered and accepted admission on JAMB CAPS can now monitor their admission status from the Unilorin portal and proceed to the next stage.
How to Check Admission Status On Unilorin Portal
- Login to https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
- On the left MENU LIST, Click on Check Admission Status,
- Upon clicking on the above, you will see a notification in green colour stating “You have been offered provisional admission.”
- Your full details will also be displayed indicating the course.
- To validate your admission you will be required to pay the Clearance Fee as a sign of acceptance. To make the payment simply locate the link below your details. Click here to proceed with Clearance Charges. The Fee costs N25,250
KINDLY NOTE: If your Admission Status on the Unilorin portal reads NOT RECOMMEND but you were offered admission on JAMB CAPS, you need not worry, your Unilorin portal will still change, upload is done gradually. So do not PANIC. However, if you have further details or want us to guide you then feel free to call us on 08078087987 or click JOIN to part of our Official WhatsApp group.